Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gaming Models 15mm Quick review

  Here awhile back i was going to order some BF Dailmler Armored Cars for my Guards,But my usual supplier was currently out of them. So i was always curious about the Gaming models products.i never seen them in Person or i always seen them painted.But one day trolling the Forums i found some unpainted piks of them.Behold theyare resisn and 5$ a piece.So with that thought i went to their online store.Going thru their catalog i seen alot of nice models that i needed but since i am working on a British Guards Company i decied that i would purchase models for them.I ordered 4 Sextons and 2 Daimler Armored cars.
   They took around a week to get them in the post,which i think is pretty good overall.Considering my first thought was that they are casted per order.So it was a happy surprise to see them on my Porch.He did send me a email on Saturday to let me know they shipped.
    Here is the PIks of what they look like and varius stages of assembly.Overall i was happy with them.
My complaints are that the gun could be beefier and a way to elevate it.Setons are supplied with out crew but i did realise that when i bought them.But i will be adding a few BF ones in the future.So ill add crew.As for the cars the wheel and car body could have A notch cut out so that you may align the wheels easier.
  I know here later on i will be adding more of  Gaming models to my collection to mix in as a cgood cheaper filler model for my units.   TAnks for reading and may you roll 6s.




No comments:

Post a Comment