Sunday, September 21, 2014

Here is whut ive been up to this Summer.

Most of this sumer i have been building terrain out in the GArage of Doom.The first project was that completed roughly around 10 ft of Bocage.So that if i want i can fill our table for bocage battles.MAde alot more roads and Hills.
  The big thing for me for awhile is how i wanted to build a Mountain table.Now that i have enough Styro foam pieces,I can build my heart out.The foam came from a disassembled restuarant walk in cooler walls.I have pieces that reso large that we a building a replica MG bunker full size and a raft in the shape of a Giant Surf Board for next year so we try some river surfing on the river across the street at the park from my house.
 So here is a few piks of what the current state of the mountain terrain.So far i kinda like it. On one of the big pieces will be eventually turned into a Airfield on a small mountain top. I just need to pik up a few pieces,Quansa huts,Sweet brand Airfield strips and a watch tower,Possibily some oil tanks if i can find in scale.
  So now here is my next idea for sculpting another hill. Maybe a large center piece or corner?
a few of the painted hills and some of the split rail fencing that i made. I probably made around five feet worth.I made it using 2 methods.

Some of the Homemade,Bocage/Walls that i made

Panaramic pik with bad lighting.

Hill with some random foam boulders

Airfield piece

No comments:

Post a Comment