Saturday, January 19, 2013

FINISHED VOLKSTRUM!

SInce i made it to hobby Lobby,i finally got some Flocking.The good Train Modellers stuff.Which works out great for the terrain.So here is the Volkstrum Sturm Grenadiers.I juust need detail and seal.Also here is a trivia question? Can you spot the different stlyes(Plastic and Metal) and brand?This my first real go at the Plastic soliders.I do like them but for me a little lite and not as durible as the Metals.I have made the mistake with mixing 40k metals and plastics,What a bunch of a broke messs if not stored rite.Also worked on a Few Shermans and finished the last of 25 cent buildings so all three are done. The Volksgrenadiers are 12. Volks Division. I am calling them Fall 44' or Spring of 45' i have a nice selection of Weapons and Support.Rockets,Arty.,Tanks etc. But i am going to concentrating Grenadiers and weapons teams. i Am also thinking that this division will work out good because it also fought with the 12 SS in the Ardennes offensive.So when we get a Hardback of the Ardennes battles or some kinda of offical list.I will be using the Earth and Steel list for the 12 th. One last

No comments:

Post a Comment